Book Manuscript (in progress)
- Economy of Excess: Value and Military Waste Materials in Post-war Spaces” examines the global political economy of military waste materials, the conditions of precarity, and the aesthetics of the everyday that are specific to Laos, but also illuminates how US imperialism has proceeded in other postwar spaces in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- “The U.S. Secret War in Laos: Constructing an Archive from Military Waste.” Radical History Review 1 January 2019 (133).
- “Refuse and Refuge: Domesticating Military Waste Materials.” Undercurrents: Southeast Asian Transnational and Diasporic Cultures. Eds. Richard T. Chu, Augusto F. Espiritu, and Mariam B. Lam. Netherlands: Brill Publishers. Accepted by editors.
- “Hmong and Lao American Vietnam Veterans.” Encyclopedia of Asian American Issues Today. Eds. Edith Wen-Chu Chen and Grace J. Yoo. Santa Barbara, CA: ABC-CLIO/Greenwood, LLC, 2010.
- “Laotian Americans in the United States.” Encyclopedia of Race, Ethnicity, and Society. Ed. Richard T. Schaefer. Thousand Oaks, CA: SAGE Publications, 2008.